This privacy statement is designed to help you understand what information we collect, how long we retain it, and for what purposes, pursuant to our obligations under article 13 of the GDPR.
Who we are
This website is maintained by the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt.
Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF)
Baseler Straße 27-31
60329 Frankfurt am Main
If you have any questions about this document, your data, or other privacy-related matters, please contact our data protection officer:
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
Auf der Appeling 8
Telefon: 06421 804 1310
What rights you have
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data be erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our data protection officer.
What data we collect and why
Our website is hosted by Netlify, Inc ("Netlify"). When you visit our website, Netlify records standard data about your request, including your IP address, the time of your visit, and your browser. We need this information to ensure the reliability and security of our website. We collect this data to ensure the safe operation of our services. It is generally retained for 30 days.
We collect no analytics data, and we set no cookies for that purpose. We don’t use Google Analytics or related products.